COVID-19 VIRUS POLICIES & PROCEDURES FOR ALL HARBOR COUNTRY BOAT TOURS
Subject to change based on federal, state and county regulations or at the discretion of Harbor Country Adventures.
Face Coverings for Guests and Crew are Required during the duration of your experience, except while eating or drinking.
- If you are in a vulnerable class, we strongly encourage you to stay at home.
- 6ft minimal social distancing is REQUIRED anytime you are on the boats .
- If you are in a group together traveling & staying together this does not apply among your
- No handshakes, fist bumps or high fives.
- We are limiting the numbers of guests to groups of 75 or less on each tour.
- While not mandatory we encourage all guests & staff to wear a mask, if you have your own
great if not just ask one of the crew and we can provide one for you.
- Practice good hygiene, Soap and hot water are available in the restrooms and hand sanitizer
station is provided.
- BE COURTEOUS and kind to those around you, respect others comfort levels and help us
ensure everyone has a pleasant cruise.
- Realize things may be a little different, we need your cooperation & flexibility.
- Cooperation is key, we need your help to continue operating safely and healthy.
- All trips subject to weather & practical social distancing requirements. We reserve the right to
change schedules, times and capacities as necessary to keep you safe and healthy.